Advanced A+ Microsoft MCSE
Do you enjoy working with technology and basic math skills? Are you able to exercise good customer relations skills while on the job?
Then you may be a good fit for Job Corps’ Advanced A+ Microsoft MCSE training program.
On the job, you will ...
- Install and upgrade Windows Operating Systems on various networks and operating systems
- Configure hardware application, network connectivity, access to resources and remote access mobility
- Coordinate backup and recovery options and troubleshoot technology issues
Some of the career options you will have ...
Most Advanced A+ Microsoft MCSE Job Corps graduates go to work for midsize to large companies that have extensive computer networks.
The credentials you will earn ...
This is the final level of Advanced Training offered in the Advanced Computer Technician series. Students who complete the Advanced A+ Microsoft MCSE training program can earn industry-recognized credentials from organizations such as the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco and Microsoft. Credentials such as these show that students are ready for positions in computer programming and repair.
Students should also earn a state-issued learner’s permit and driver’s license upon completion of the program.
What you’ll need to start training ...
- High school diploma or equivalent (can be earned at all Job Corps centers)
- Completion of Job Corps’ basic Computer Technician or Office Administration program
- Meet academic (math and reading) requirements
- At least 17 years old
- Positive attendance and progress record
- Written recommendation from Job Corps center personnel
- Health clearance at current center
- Strong work ethic and determination to succeed
- Have a positive behavior record
- Complete a successful phone or in-person interview